OCA-Greater Houston invites you to our annual charity fundraiser
showcasing Asian heritage through food.
A fun and exciting evening of delicious food, refreshing drinks and amazing views of Downtown Houston from the beautiful Ballroom at Bayou Place. Watch over 12 local chefs throw down their own special version of a traditional Chinese steamed bao LIVE! It's all-you-can-eat, so be prepared to nom nom nom.
YOU get to decide who wins the big prize: Big Bao Battle People's Choice Award. This event will also be broadcasted and judged by local media and food bloggers.
The Big Bao Battle is a charity fundraiser event benefitting OCA-Greater Houston.
- Tickets include unlimited food samples from every restaurant
- Alcoholic beverages will be sold by The Ballroom at Bayou Place
- 100% proceeds from this event will go towards OCA Greater Houston, a 501(c)3 non-profit.
- The Ballroom at Bayou Place @ 500 Texas Street
- located in Downtown Houston in the heart of the Theater District
- floor to ceiling windows and sweeping balconies, guests are treated to a striking backdrop of the Houston Skyline
- Free downtown street parking after 6:00 pm
- Valet $10
2019 Participants Include
- burger-chan, Chef Willet Feng
- The Chicken & Rice Guys
- Click Virtual Food Hall, Chef Gabe Medina
- 7000 Islands
- A&J Provsions
- Bowling Club
- Macro Bowls
- Sandwich Legend
- Tacos Vasquez
- @EatsGoneWild Ice Cream, Chef Josh Deleon
- Eminent Catering, Chef Rob Frias
- Just CUC It, Chef Cuc Lam
- Milby High School Culinary Team
- R-C Ranch, Chef Rick Dixon
- The Dunlavy
- Tlahuac HTX, Chef Nick Vera & Stefani Velasquez
2019 Participating Vendors TBA
Get Your Tickets Now!
Got more questions about the BIG BAO BATTLE?
For sponsorship information:
Want to be a chef competitor?