We provide legal permanent residents (green card holders) with almost everything you need to apply for citizenship, including one-on-one consultations with immigration specialists and attorneys.
Citizenship Applicants please bring:
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- All men bring a copy of I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record Card from entry into the US)
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License or State Identification Card
- Passport (Current and Previous Passports)
- Birth Certificate
* If divorced please bring your former spouse(s) information: date of divorce, marriage, birthday, citizenship status and full name
** Have the last 5 years of school, residence and employment including start and end dates, job titles, and address.
If you have ever had a traffic ticket, even a past ticket, you will need to get a certified disposition letter which will detail each of your old tickets and what the outcome was from the County Courthouse where you received the ticket. This is mandatory.
You will also need to get a letter about your current status and that you do not have any pending tickets against you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email or by phone. Information listed below.
1st Saturday each month | 9:30 a.m.—12 noon| HOPE Clinic, 7001 Corporate Dr., #120
Help immigrants apply for citizenship! We will provide lunch. If you would like to volunteer, please contact to confirm.
(281) 968-9131 (Text is best)